Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! Due to some problems with my Google account, I've had to restart this blog. So now, you can find it at www.yourmamasbookshelf2.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience. But seeing how I had pretty much abandoned the old one, I have decided to start afresh and begin anew. So now you can all look forward to some awesome posts coming soon, starting with one in the next couple days about Anna Karenina and Tolstoy in general. And here are some exciting things to come:
- A discussion about my embarrassing love for fanfiction
- Talking about fictional crushes
- A summer-long love affair with the west, with books by Cormac McCarthy and Louise Erdrich
- Some notes on the theme of re-reading

I am excited about what the summer reading will bring to this blog! I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment