Friday, February 26, 2010

This Week in Embarrassing Reads: The Squeakuel

Or in this case, more like a prequel. Remember a couple weeks ago, when I confessed that I read Nora Robert's The Heart of Devin MacKade / The Fall of Shane MacKade double-novel? Well, I then preceded to go back and read the double-book that comes before it, featuring The Return of Rafe MacKade and The Pride of Jared MacKade. I'm not going to lie. I enjoyed it. A lot. If you want to read something wonderfully cheesy and intellect-free, I'd recommend the whole MacKade series in a sweaty heartbeat.

Unfortunately, the awesomeness of the super-hot, super-sweet, badass MacKade brothers has ruined me for other books (and men) for the last week. So that, mixed with traveling last weekend, has kept me from doing any posts lately. Never fear, though. I'll be back at it next week. I think next week will revolve around books that are gut-wrenchers. I'm talking about real sob stories here. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment